Inverdoorn Ambassador Suite with Private Transfer
Overnight guests can experience the true essence of the Cape Safari as you observe the changing landscape throughout the different times of the day. Experience the wonder of South Africa Karoo region. The Tankwa Chalets are great value with private patios. The Ambassador Chalet is 5 star luxury with a roof top viewing area.
Adults – ZAR 12005.00 per person sharing
Includes private transfers
We depart from Cape Town by 07:00 and return around 17:00 the following day.
We will pick you up from you accommodation with 10km of the City Centre.
Swimming costume, warm change of clothing, cameras, GoPros and binoculars.
Luxury Private Honeymoon Suite
The reserve contains over 1200 wild animals, representing 28 different species and hundreds of species of birdlife. Out of all the private reserves this close to the Mother City, only Inverdoorn offers such a wide variety of free roaming species living in large family herds. Visitors can track animals during the game drive in the specifically designed Land Rover 4×4 game viewing vehicles, with rangers on hand to help you find the animals and provide accurate, up-to-date information of flora and fauna.
After a beautiful 2.5 hour drive, you will be welcomed with drinks and home-made biscuits at the lodge.
Overnight guests can experience the true essence of the Cape Safari as you observe the changing landscape throughout the different times of the day. Experience the wonder of South Africa Karoo region
Day1: (Subject to change)
- Pickup from your hotel by 09:00 am.
- Guided Transfer via Breede River valley and Ceres.
- Arrival at the lodge at 12:00 pm
- Lunch outside under the trees at around 13:00 pm
- Buffet Lunch consists of 5 salads, 2 main course and 2 desserts
- Safari in open 4X4 with a professional guide at 16:30 pm
- Opportunity to experience a “Cheetah Run”
- Aperitif and dinner in the Inverdoorn Boma under the stars at 20:00 pm
- Overnight in our comfortable Guesthouse, Chalet or Luxury Chalet
- Early morning safari with the sunrise 06:30 am
- English Breakfast at 09:00 am
- Check out around 10:30 am
- Transfer back to Capetown
- Arrival by 13:30 pm
Guests can enjoy any of the numerous activities and attractions on offer at the authentic Karoo lodge: birding, swimming in our large slated pool, night sky watching, the cactus garden, chill area and gift shop.
Wild animals tend to rest during the middle of the day due to the African heat. With the overnight tour, you get the prime game viewing trips when the animals are more active. The reserve runs a very successful Cheetah sanctuary and overnight visitors are treated to an exclusive tour of this programme.